Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"mo-mo"

... is a mutated form of "monkey" which became our pet name for abby after she passed the "krotik" stage (if you don't know that russian word, i'm not gonna bother explaining it).  she is just over a year old now.  i figured it was about time to put up some pics of her and time to post in general..... sorry.  i've been traveling for what feels like all month to different cities and countries for reasons as varied as a being in a wedding, buying curry paste (okay, so i also did my required ukrainian registration on that trip.  i was blessed to have some sweet travelling-buddy-time with my bro, nato.  thanks dude!), and MMR vaccinations.  i'm leaving tomorrow to go up to kiev for a 3-day leadership conference that the calvarys here are doing and next weekend to teach at the church in poltava that sunday.  so PRAY FOR MY WIFE! as she is with our sweet lil ankle-biter all by her self.  here's some pics of abby.  they're from a little post-bday celebration we had with a couple from our church.







6 comments:

yagalskarkuttbulle said...

wow sweet pictures man

wildflowerwendy said...

what a cutie!!

Styushka said...

hey my awesome family... I love the picture of you guys together... you are so awesome! I love ya guys! Lena thank you so much for calling me & laughing with me & talking for quit some time... I love ya my best friend Lenochka!

pomeroys5 said...

Ben you are blessed with a beautiful family! Abby is so cute, and very lively in her expressions.

kristenwheeler said...

Abby has gotten so big since you guys were here in the US!! SHe's adorable. Hope you guys are doing well... we pray for you often- you're on our fridge, so we have an easy reminder :) haha.

gentlegiant27513 said...

She has the most amazing smile ever.